Name and characters name: Maxwell Zero

Characters Date of birth: 25 mai 1998

Your age and character age:20

Where do you live? North America

Steam name: Suka

Discord name:Maxwell

In Game ID (Not phone number): 13756

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example (123ABC): 229TOP

Why does your character want to join EMS? My Dad died 2 years ago in a accident.. i was there with him and i couldnt save him.. Since that day.. i cant live with myself.. The only thing i can do for me to be happy is saving others people's live.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! no.

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes
Do you consent to a background check? Yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? 24/7

What is your character background story? Maxwell Zero. a random good looking guy that just got in California. And wants to make a life since his dad died 2 years ago.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? First im going to check if he has pulse, if yes im going to call the cops, after, look for broken bones, when the cops arrived im going to explain the situation to the cop. after im going to get him up , give him some pills , and tell him to be careful on the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the cops first, after aproach the scene carefuly, point a taser if i need to, wait for the cops to arrive and after ask the unconscious guy what happend , get him up , look for broken bones, and finnaly give him some pills and ask him to get out of trouble.
maxwell1415

Return to EMS Application