Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

EMS Application

Postby SakethKukkala » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 pm

EMS Application template

Name and characters name: Michael Hardin LogicUnknown

/Characters Date of birth: 07/15/1986

Your age and character age: Real Age: 16, In game: 23

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: LogicUnknown
Discord name: Saketh Kukkala #8597

In Game ID (Not phone number):
License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example (123ABC):
751SVW
Why does your character want to join EMS?
Had a hard life. Drugs was the only thing. Father only wanted me to be the drug lord. I told him no. I wanted something better. Something greater. Ems. Save lives, don't kill another. That's the life.
Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain!
Yes, my cousin always took me along for his trips. In reality, I was ems for 3 days before, I left since there was drama between pd and ems and requested to join when things are settled.
Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information) yes
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? no
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? no
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? no
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? no
Do you use any recreational drugs? yes medical weed
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? yes
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? yes
Do you consent to a background check? yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!
I answer truthfully depending on the severity of the situation. I have done medical weed to cure my chronic pain in back, I was ems prior a month from now. Drug tests were mandatory in my previous work place.
What days/hours are you (the character) available to work?
Almost every day with a minimum of 1 hour to max of 6.
What is your character background story?
Son of a major drug lord. Got tired of the drug life, and running drugs for him. Asshole of a father was abusive, got tired of it. I moved out 3 years ago, I was on my own with this lame mcdonalds job. An ems employee named Paul something came up to me and ordered a bigmac. Gave him one and then i was on my way when I saw he left an ems app for me. He said get a better job and a chance to help others. Here I am wanting to serve the community i once harmed.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
Secure the neck. Bandage wounds, and calm down all possible patients. Restrain movement of injured parts, and transport to hospital or call for an actual ambulance if on bike.
------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
Assess the mentality of the other fighter to see if he will fight you. Either stun or use lethal force if necessary. Patch any wounds or scrapes on patients head. Bring to a nearby hospital since we are unsure if he is having actual damage. Might call for an mri to see if any further damage.
SakethKukkala

Return to EMS Application