no1slikeme ems application

Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

no1slikeme ems application

Postby no1slikeme » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Name and characters name: Chandler Fox and Scotty Cain

Characters Date of birth: 4/22/18

Your age and character age: 22 and 23

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: no1

Discord name: no1slikeme1996

In Game ID (Not phone number): 14534

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example (123ABC): CFX420

Why does your character want to join EMS? Well i always see people begging too be picked up and most of the time complain because the ems doesnt come, and i would like too change that and try my best too help out.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! Yes, i am certified to do cpr

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully!
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? no
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? yes
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? no
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? no
Do you use any recreational drugs? no
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? yes
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? yes
Do you consent to a background check? yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below! Well i got felony speeding for going 140 in a 70.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? 3pm until 2am

What is your character background story? I am just your average mechanic, grew up in a small city working in the family owned shop, and now i am in the big city and want too expand and become an EMS

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? First i am going too ask the person if they can talk, then ask them where it hurts, or if they cant speak i will evaluate their body and figure out what is wrong and then go from there with getting them better.

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police if they are not already there, and then start checking on the unconscious guy too make sure he is going too be okay, and then when the police arrive i will ask the other fighter if he is hurt anywhere as well.
no1slikeme

Return to EMS Application