Treybob's EMS APP

Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

Treybob's EMS APP

Postby treybob23 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:16 am

Name and characters name: Trey Wilkerson/ Trey Bob

Characters Date of birth: 05/17/1995

Your age and character age: 23

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: treybob -iwnl-

Discord name: Mrtdubbz#6604

In Game ID (Not phone number): #14558

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example (123ABC): brn420

Why does your character want to join EMS? I Have been apart of this city for awhile now and enjoy the rp. I see alot of people get killed or downed because of stuff and nobody be there to help them up and i feel like i could be that guy there to pick someone up and have a great rp the entire way.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! n/a

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? N
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? N
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? N
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? N
Do you use any recreational drugs? N
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? N
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Y
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Y
Do you consent to a background check? Y
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? (Central Time Zone 5pm-12pm*) ((* = or later))

What is your character background story? They call me Trey bob i used to be farmer then i moved to the city where i found a life of enjoyment and commitment i found my ways around legally making enough to afford cars and friends a lot of people know me and like me, nobody hates me.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?

first call 911. I would approach the scene and ask him what happened. Listen to his side of the story, tell him everything is going to be alright. Then proceed to check detailed into his injuries rely this information to the client and evaluate from there.. hopefully pick him/her up and help them survive another day.
treybob23

Return to EMS Application