Name:Dazza Spencer

Characters Date of birth: 29/03/1999

Your age:19

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? Europe

Steam name:xdazzalfc12

Discord name:Dazza

In Game ID (Not phone number):13962

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123):556ATU

Why does your character want to join EMS? Because i want to help those who are injured and help the community out and saving peoples lives.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! yeah i have been a EMS in Arma 3 Life and i have had a EMS experience in another server.

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes
Do you consent to a background check? Yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? I'm On all day The any hours of the day.

What is your character background story? i was born in Los Santos and my dream when i was Young i want to be a EMS and i also looked up the EMS when i was young and i had Respect from a lot of people too.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? As soon as i arrive on scene i immediately go right over to the biker and see where he is hurting and see if he has any Major / Fatal Wounds and then take care of him give him the attention he needs then i will call the police and give them my report on the Injured Patient.

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? As Soon as i arrive scene i see a man on the floor i immediately go over to him i asked the other guy to stay Patient while i help the man on the Floor unconscious after i have took care of the man on the floor i go and check out the man who is standing there if he is ok i ring the police.
Dazza

Return to EMS Application