BodyxCountxXx EMS application

Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

BodyxCountxXx EMS application

Postby bodyxcountxxx » Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Name:Cedric Woods

Characters Date of birth:2/14/1995

Your age:17

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? United states

Steam name:BodyxCountxXx

Discord name:BodyxCountxXx

In Game ID (Not phone number):9130

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123):714DLC

Why does your character want to join EMS? Because as a criminal he sees how much help the ems need and he would love to help them because they have a hard time getting across the city when its only 1 or 2 ems in the city

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! ive only been helped by the ems

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? yes
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?yes
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses?yes
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? no
Do you use any recreational drugs? no
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training?no
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? yes
Do you consent to a background check? yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below! ive been convicted of a lot of crazy things to drug charges to attempted bank robberies

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? all the time tbh I'm always online

What is your character background story? born and raised in los santos never really got any respect from anyone.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? I'm going to check and see if the biker is ok and if he has any fatal wounds then I will call the police on the scene for a police report.

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? I'm going to ask the conscious man to be patient as I check on the unconscious man once I find out if hes ok will call the police.
bodyxcountxxx

Return to EMS Application