Postby zares » Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 am

Name: august sares
Characters Date of birth: could not find it but my age in game is 27
Where do you live, Europe
Steam name: Zares
Discord name: XxX Dab Kid
In Game ID (Not phone number): 5224
License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 888vpb
Why does your character want to join EMS?

i want to be an ems because it looks interesting and i want to try it
Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? no, it does not

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information) Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor?-no- Have you ever been convicted of a felony?-no- Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses?- no - Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked?-no-Do you use any recreational drugs?-no- Do you have any health + Safety + medical training?-no-Have you answered all of these questions truthfully?-yes-Would you be able to pass random drug tests?-yes-Do you consent to a background check? yes If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? 17:30 to 21:00 pm on on holidays sometimes all day
What is your character background story?

I've been a hacker but want to try something else has seen in prison a few times because I've driven too fast and not stopped when the police wanted it because I had credit cards on me then but I'm not that anymore

Some scenes used as example:
A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?

help the victim and give him the care they need and then mediate the police that the man of man is infected from the crime site

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?

Notify the police that they should come as quickly as possible while I try to keep the other person in place
zares

Return to EMS Application