Application

Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

Application

Postby A_King » Tue May 08, 2018 9:18 pm

Name: Austin King

Characters Date of birth: 06/24/1990

Your age: 25

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: King

Discord name: Lushy aka King#5443

In Game ID (Not phone number): 11922

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 249SYJ

Why does your character want to join EMS? I would like to join the EMS because i'd like to help out the community and get more EMS on the road to help more people when its needed as there is so many cops and little EMS.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Yes
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes
Do you consent to a background check? Yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!
Misdemeanor: speeding tickets, Stolen Vehicle(When i first started out)

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? all Depends on the hours i work

What is your character background story? Austin King. He was born into a rich wealthy family but was always taught to learn to earn his own things. His Dad worked as D.A and his mom was a Lawyer. He decided he would also work to help people in his state.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Check on the guy and ask him where he hurts, what happened and How did it happen. then i would bring a Cop on the scene since it was a hit and run.

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police to get the other fighter in cuffs then go check out the unconscious fighter to make sure he is alright and breathing.
A_King

Return to EMS Application