NEW EMS Application -Updated

Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

Re: NEW EMS Application -Updated

Postby jakkuuu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:13 am

Name: Jack McLaren

Characters Date of birth:1/19/2000

Your age:18

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: Jackie Quacky

Discord name: Jackie

In Game ID (Not phone number): 10350

Why does your character want to join EMS? In real life I am a active EMT and also going through paramedic school. I was told by a police officer in game that the EMS force in running low and I thought that I would make a great addition. As long as there are people medics will be needed and I want to be one of those medics

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! Like I said above I am an active EMT and two different fire departments and I am also going through paramedic school and fire science.

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? no
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? no
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? no
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? no
Do you use any recreational drugs? no
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? yes, EMT, fire 1, currently going through fire science and paramedic school
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? yes
Do you consent to a background check? yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below! Yes I have proper medical training, yes I have answered every question truthfully, I do not do drugs so yes i consent to random drug tests, yes i consent to a background check.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? mon-wed 9-5 thru-sunday 5am-5am

What is your character background story? I moved to the big city with my brother (Dan McLaren) we both and trying to make it big. Dan is a bit of a bad egg though using a lot of heroin. One night dan OD'ed and I was forced to call 911. The medics saved him and I have always wanted to be a medic to save people like how the medics saved my brother. Along with wanting to save people I want to live the american dream and to have a home, a car and a dog.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? When I arrive on scene I will check that the patient is in a safe location (out of traffic and not going to get hurt anymore) I will then try to make verbal contact with the patient. If the patient is responsive I will ask him/her what is bothering them and address those issues accordingly. I will then take the patient by ambulance or lifeflight to the nearest hospital where the doctors can look over the patient more in depth. If the patient is not responsive I will address all the injuries that I can see and then take them to the nearest hospital and have doctors look over them more in depth.

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? First I will make sure that the PD is on their way. When I arrive on scene I will first survey the scene to make sure that it is safe for me to exit my vehicle. If the scene is safe I will address the unconscious fighter first and assess all major injuries and that I can see, make sure he/she will not being getting any worse and i then take them to a hospital where a doctor and look them over. If I have another medic with me I will call for backup with another ambulance to take the second fighter to the hospital for closer examination then let the doctors and police handle it from there.
jakkuuu

Postby Kommissi0n » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 am

Name: Kom Sweets

Characters Date of birth:5-11-1987

Your age:30

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North AMerica

Steam name:123

Discord name:Kommissi0n

In Game ID (Not phone number): 10482

Why does your character want to join EMS? To help the people in need, server seems low on EMS.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! Sadly no, but willing to learn.

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?no
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses?no
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked?no
Do you use any recreational drugs?no
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? I am trained in first response.(been a long time)
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully?yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests?yes
Do you consent to a background check?yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? almost every day 6pm-11pm cst

What is your character background story? Grew up in a small house in the project pop died to an od, and mama was gunned down by low life bangers this was my promise to her to give back to the city and stop all the death.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Make sure the biker is in a safe location and provide the medical attention that is needed. Also let the cops know of the hit and run.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Make sure both parties are far apart so no futre conflict takes place. Call the cops so they are aware of the issue at hand, and give the medical attention that is needed
Kommissi0n

Postby jpbp8 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:18 am

Name: Bob Ross

Characters Date Of Birth: 27/10/1990

Your age: 17

Where do you life: Europe

Steam Name:Jpbp8

Discord Name: JP#9873

In Game ID: 9030

Why does your character want to join EMS ? Because he wants to be a good member of society and help others in need of medical assistance on the go

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? if so please explain! if seen it been done a couple of times but never tried to do it myself

Please answer these questions Yes or No truthfully! (in-game information)
Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor? no
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? yes
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? some yes
Do you or have you EVER had any gang affiliation? no
If you answered YES to any of the above questions please explain below!
I once was convicted of a felony because i was in a kidnapping and the cops thought of me as an accomplice, but in reality i was a victim, that's the only time that that happened. i'm fine with doing random drug tests and background checks as most of my problems were speed tickets and red sigh trespassing so i'm putting my full honesty in all this questions and answers

What Days/Hours are you (the character) available to work? I can work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and some days of the week, but we can discuss that if needed.

What is your character background story? I grew up in Boston as a happy kid, my mom was a nurse and my dad was a architect . I always wanted to do what my fathers did. Sadly my dad died with a lung failure and the EMS didn't arrive in time to save him. From then i promised my mother that i would work on EMS to help do what i couldn't do to my father

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Assure that the biker is in a good position so he can breathe, search for vital signs, bandage the biker if needed and take him to the nearest hospital and alert the police of the car that drove off
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? I first analyze the scene so i can know when to intervene. Then i approach the unconscious fighter and evaluate all of the damage that has been done to him, call for backup and assure that he has all of his vital signs in order and then take him to the hospital. Then i address the second fighter and ask him what happened and assure that he is in good shape as well, then take him as well to the hospital and report all of that to the police.
jpbp8

Postby OffBraVe » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:38 am

Name: Thomas Turban

Characters Date of birth: 17/10/1995

Your age: 17

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? Europe

Steam name: OffBraVe

Discord name: Offbrave

In Game ID (Not phone number): 4341

Why does your character want to join EMS? My character allways wanted to help people. Since he has been in the city, he have seen too many casualities for only few EMS, so he sees the EMS as a perfect opportunity.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? Yes. I was carrying an illegal gun once.
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes, Anytime.
Do you consent to a background check? Yes
When i started to play in the server I bought a pistol that i didnt knew it was illegal, so I was convicted for 2 months for carrying an illegal weapon. That was the only time

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? My character will be able to work 3-4 hours o weekdays and up to 4 hours on weekends

What is your character background story?
I've came to Los Santos with a single objective: Get a new opportunity, a second chance. I've left all behind, including friends so I had to make new ones. Since I arrived i made good friends, but I also met people that are capable of doing unimaginable things. With that being said, I think joining EMS would be a good way to get back on the right track.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
First of all I will be looking for wounds and I'll check his vital signs. After that I would take care of the injured. Finally I would call the police officers so they can ask questions to the biker about the driver.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
Firstly I will call the police officers to take care of the other fighter. That way I'll be protecting both of us (me and the unsconscious man). After that I would take care of the injured man.
OffBraVe

Re: NEW EMS Application - Hades

Postby Izmyname3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Name: Matt Smith

Characters Date of birth: 09/13/97

Your age:17

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia?
North America
Steam name:Hades

Discord name:Qwix

In Game ID (Not phone number):10774

Why does your character want to join EMS? I have just arrived from Liberty city looking for a better life, and i love helping others so i decided that being an ems is the best choice for me.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! Nope

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Yes
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? Yes
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes
I have been fined for speeding, and i have been to jail for grand theft auto
What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? whenever duty calls

What is your character background story? Matt smith has arrived from liberty city and has left his family behind and all of his friends in search of a better life. Hes tried many other jobs such as being a bank driver, and a delivery driver. But nothing has seemed to work out for him. Matt was in a life changing car accident as a child and was saved by ems and decided that he wanted to do the same for others.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Take care of the patient first as the patient is the number one priority. After i make sure that the patient is okay and has gotten all the medical treatment that he needs, i will let the police force know that there is a man in the area that has done a hit and run.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police and make sure that the other fighter is subdued and quickly get to work on the patient.
Izmyname3

Postby SakethKukkala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Name: Saketh Kukkala

Characters Date of birth:7/31/1998

Your age:19

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America.

Steam name: SakethKukkala

Discord name: Saketh Kukkala #8597

In Game ID (Not phone number): 3705

Why does your character want to join EMS? There is most times where ems is off-duty and players are pissed since they cant get revived. Also there is a shortage of ems on.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! I have not had much experience before, but I will be willing to learn and do what it takes to be an ems/

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Yes. (Speeding tickets)

Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No.

Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No.

Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No.

Do you use any recreational drugs? No.

Do you have any health + Safety + medical training?
In real life, a little bit, but in the game the only training i have about is the drivers test introduction.

Have you answered all of these questions truthfully?
Yes I have.

Would you be able to pass random drug tests?
Yes.

Do you consent to a background check?
Sure. I beileve a person that has done wrong in their past could change things around.

I have a few speeding tickets and wreckless driving charges, but those were when I was in my wreckless age, I was just living life as some would say. I answered truthfully so I don't know what I can explain there. I don't take or use drugs anymore, thats in my past. I will consent to a background check since I have nothing to hide, I have done things, but I have realized the wrong in my ways.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work?
Mostly on the weekends with some occasional time on the server throughout the week. From monday-friday I have about 1-2 hours I could spare, but on certain occasions (probably often) I would not be able to come on as I have exams to prepare for. Right now, I have a few AP exams coming up as well as the finals, so it may be limited to the entire week.

My character's background story is that this was a 19 year old who had trouble with the way society worked. Everyone expects you to get good grades and make something of yourself like being a doctor. April 5, was the last straw (the date i actually joined). His parents have told him to get out until he makes something of himself. So with a few months of leisure fun, he has decided to listen to his parents and do something for a living. With constant determination, he fills out this application. The rest of the story continues if he passes the ems test.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
I signal for cops to arrive and block off the road to prevent cars from interfering with ongoing incident. I inspect the damage and give appropriate medical aid. If no medical aid can be used to save the biker, then a prayer is sent and a body death date is announced. The police will handle the part with finding the hit and run driver.
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
I first assess the safetyness of the situation. If needed I will deploy certain forces to protect me and possibly my teammates and the wounded guy. If the other fighter is compliant and lets me do my job, I will revive the other fighter and advise them not to do it again.
SakethKukkala

Re: Vacinity EMS Application

Postby Vacinity » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:57 pm

EMS Application template

Name: Dylan Scottson

Characters Date of birth: 3/29/1996

Your age: 18

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: Vacinity

Discord name: Vacinity #1720

In Game ID (Not phone number): 4621

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 229BKG

Why does your character want to join EMS? I believe I can make a difference in the world of health, by providing the fastest life support.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! I do not unfortunatley but i'd love to learn.

Have you ever been convicted of a felony? no
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? no

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? All Day Every Day!

What is your character background story? My mother.... Diagnosed with stage 2 thyroid cancer...the EMS who arrived are the only reason I see my mother each and every day. And with that it would bring me so much pride to help the people of this city.

Approach the situation with precaution, report a hit and run with vehicle description and then perform and needed medical procedures.
Asses the situation, make sure to ask if everyones okay and address what's going on. Report to the police there was a bar fight make sure everyone is in good enough condition to leave safely without further inury.
Last edited by Vacinity on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vacinity

Postby overkill » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:54 am

EMS Application template

Name: OVERKILL

Characters Date of birth: 4/9/96

Your age:22

Steam name:overkill1240

Discord name:JCtheGTV #4955

In Game ID (Not phone number):10872

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123):830LKU

Why does your character want to join EMS? Shortage of EMS, would love to help out the community

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No i have not, but i do understand the basics

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? yes (speeding, reckless driving upon early entry of the server)
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No but im an easy learner

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? Anytime my character is online

What is your character background story? Young boy from the suburbs trying to make the world a better place by saving 1 life at a time

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? arrive as soon as possible,proceed with caution, report a hit and run with vehicle description, assess the victims wounds and proceed with medical as needed

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Proceed with caution, make sure everyone is stable, report a bar fight, and continue on with precaution as needed to make sure everyone is okay and can walk away preventing further injury
overkill

Postby tristan1021 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Name: Alex Perez

Characters Date of birth:10/05/1983

Your age: 34

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia?
Central america

Steam name:
Tristan1021

Discord name:
Tristan1021

In Game ID (Not phone number):

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123):

Why does your character want to join EMS?
He will like to save lives and do great job

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain!
First time

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor?
No
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
No
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses?
No
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked?
No
Do you use any recreational drugs?
No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training?
Yes
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully?
Yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests?
Yes
Do you consent to a background check?
Yes

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work?
I play all the days about 6 ir 7 hrs

Alex Perez is a Latin immigrant, he decided to leave to look for better opportunities of life after the death of his parents.

I will do all i can to save the biker life
Ask for police support, If the fighter have none weapons y wil try to convince him to let me save the life of the wounded
tristan1021

Helu EMS Application

Postby Helu » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Name: Helu

Characters Date of birth: 02/09/2000

Your age: 19

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? Europe

Steam name: Helu

Discord name: Dezamfir #0455

In Game ID (Not phone number): 9836

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): P 362JFE

Why does your character want to join EMS? I want to try something else and I believe the server needs more ems.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! no but I am a fast learner

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Yes

Have you ever been convicted of a felony? Yes

Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? Yes

Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? Little bit

Do you consent to a background check? Yes i believe everyone can have a second chance

it have not If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!
I did 4 bank robbery's and sold drugs but I never used drugs since times were rough and I had to support a brother or a kid, I got my driver license to behave my self on the road and I have been fined for speeding and wreckless driving like 5 times and now I learned from my mistakes andappend after that.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? When my character is online up to 2 hours per day

What is your character background story? I think everything i did just made me look like a bad person so I got my shit together and quit all the drugs, robbery and my family and friends turned on me and I wanted to give them something to be happy about so I applied for Paramedic.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? I would call the police and tell them there was a hit and run, and then I would go to the man and help him.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? I would first of all protect my self and the victim and call the police then I would help the victim.
Helu

PreviousNext

Return to EMS Application