Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

Re: NEW EMS Application -Updated

Postby Ace1137 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 am

EMS Application

Name: Jacob Matterson

Characters Date of birth: 18/20/1999

Your age:18

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: J. Matterson

Discord name: Ace1137#6418

In Game ID (Not phone number): 726QBU

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 726QBU

Why does your character want to join EMS? To save the lives of others and feel like he is doing some good in the world.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! Yes, he is currently a full time Firefighter/EMT in another city.

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? Yes
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes
Do you consent to a background check? Yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!

I have Full training as an EMT and am going to school to be a fire fighter.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? Mon, Wed, Fri, 1800 - 0600.

What is your character background story? He was having a rough time in his hometown, after a few interesting calls and a few bad mistakes, He decided to move to somewhere new to start fresh with a new town and new people.

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Check if the patient is conscience. If I was called the police were also notified I was en route. SO that is taken care of. I place the patient in a C-Collar and place them in the ambulance via streature where I begin my analysts of injury. After collecting any and all required info, I would call the hospital and let them know I am coming.

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Wait for PD to arrive and clear the scene before I go in.
Ace1137

Postby ryanhahaa1 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:24 am

Name:

Characters Date of birth: 14-4-1999

Your age: 19

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? Europe

Steam name: JetG|ryan

Discord name: ryanryan

In Game ID (Not phone number): 12147

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 689UAM

Why does your character want to join EMS? i love saving lives in real life and in game i have been a few times in a ambulance and the things they have to do inspire me

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! no i havent

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? yes
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? NO
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? no
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? no
Do you use any recreational drugs? no
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? no
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? YES
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? yes
Do you consent to a background check? yes

well i have been arrested once reason assisting robbery for the record i didnt had anything to do with that i was just walking on the walkway past the bank while the robbery was in progress my current job is medical transporter but i am out of supply so i want to quit that and save lives

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work?
mostly around this time and at evening or night.

What is your character background story?
i havent a story

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
check if he is okay i he has a pulse if he is breathing in the meanwhile check scars and wounds in case he is bleeding if pulse is gone and no breathing start cpr if that fails use paddles if the person is breathing and has a pulse but have scars give him some antibiotics .

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
well before i arrive on the scene i will contact the police units because its a fight when i arrive i will go towards the unconscious guy and try to wake him ask him if he is alright and ask what happened after that i will make a decision if i take him to the hospital or not i will do this too with the biker car accident but forgot to mention
ryanhahaa1

Postby Kermit J Frog » Wed May 09, 2018 10:45 am

Characters Date Of Birth:

06/19/1998

Number (in-game id):

Why does your character want to join EMS ? 

My character has been going down a bad road and has noticed its not working all to well for him, so hes decided to go to
saving lives instead of taking them

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? if so please explain!

no my character hasn't had any ems experience before, but is looking forward to learning

Please answer these questions Yes or No truthfully! (in-game information) 

Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor?

Yes

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?

Yes

Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses?

Plenty

Do you use any recreational drugs?

My character uses Marijuana, And LSD

Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked?

No

Do you have any health + Safety + medical training?

Not Yet

Do you or have you EVER had any gang affiliation?

In the past yes

Have you answered all of these questions truthfully?

Yes

Would you be able to pass random drug tests?

Um probably not due to my character using Marijuana, for medical and recreational reasons

Do you consent to a background check?

Yes

If you answered YES to any of the above questions please explain below!

Well my character grew up with a rich family, and during high school got himself involved with the wrong crew, he ended up joining a gang and moving into groove st with his friends, later on it got worse, he got into drugs and gang wars, eventually his parents were found dead in their house due to gang affiliations with Alex, hes taken to many lives and now wants to help those who've been wounded due to battles.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?

Once i arrive on scene i ask the injured biker where hes feeling pain and if hes okay, after ive helped the biker i will then call police so the biker can give info to police on the driver and the vehicle

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?

Well once i arrive on scene ill talk to the one man standing if he seems to still be in a fight stance ill pull out a tazer and ask the man to stand down, after the man has backed off ill talk to him while helping the man thats unconscious

What Days/Hours are you (the character) available to work?

"Mountain Time" 4-8, actually able to be on until 10 but the other 2 hours to be off duty

Kermit J Frog 1 Fri May 04, 2018 8:26 pm
Kermit J Frog

Postby A_King » Wed May 09, 2018 10:49 am

Name: Austin King

Characters Date of birth: 06/24/1990

Your age: 25

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: King

Discord name: Lushy aka King#5443

In Game ID (Not phone number): 11922

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 249SYJ

Why does your character want to join EMS? I would like to join the EMS because i'd like to help out the community and get more EMS on the road to help more people when its needed as there is so many cops and little EMS.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Yes
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No
Misdemeanor: speeding tickets, Stolen Vehicle(When i first started out)

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? all Depends on the hours i work

What is your character background story? Austin King. He was born into a rich wealthy family but was always taught to learn to earn his own things. His Dad worked as D.A and his mom was a Lawyer. He decided he would also work to help people in his state.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Check on the guy and ask him where he hurts, what happened and How did it happen. then i would bring a Cop on the scene since it was a hit and run.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police to get the other fighter in cuffs then go check out the unconscious fighter to make sure he is alright and breathing.
A_King

Postby Hazardous » Sat May 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Name: Patrick Kelly

Characters Date of birth: December 16th, 1997

Your age: 20

Steam name: Hazardous

Discord name: Fatality

In Game ID (Not phone number): 019-2986

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 910NWB

Why does your character want to join EMS?

To better themselves and to help the community as much as possible.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain!

Unfortunately not.

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor?No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No

The questions I had answered yes to were simple questions to test the intelligence and seriousness of my character.

Currently almost every day.

What is your character background story?

Moved from town to town and decided to settle here, Recently went through a rough patch with family so decided it was time to get away from the drama and continue on my career.

If the police were not notified of the hit and run, I would notify that there was another vehicle involved with the scene, I would tend to the biker and his wounds.

Attempt to calm him down while the police arrives, if no police were notified I would let them know right away. EMS are Emergency Medical Services, we are not combat medics.
Hazardous
Hazardous

Postby Rooz » Thu May 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Name: Rooz Smith

Characters Date of birth: 12/30/1993

Your age: 24

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? NA

Steam name: Lullerooz

Discord name: Lullerooz#2935

In Game ID (Not phone number): 11673

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123): 381MJD

Why does your character want to join EMS? My character started with helping out lives and changing lives. Now saving lives is his next mission in life.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No. My character has only done internships for a day or two with a couple of EMS personnel.

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Yes
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? Some
Received a ticket for not stopping when a cop pulled me over. I don't do drugs. I consent to a background check because I've answered the questions to the best of my knowledge and truthfully.

Evening for weekdays. Sometimes All day. And all day to late night for weekends

What is your character background story? Working his way up from the bottom. Became a professional mechanic. Got into the self development business doing motivational speaking to pursue his pull towards changing people's lives and now want's to purse saving people's lives.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? I will check to make sure the driver is breathing and conscious. Check his pulse. Any vital signs of internal damage. If needed, bring him to the hospital. If not, revive him and prescribe something for pain. Worst case of scenario, pronounce him dead.

Call PD and observe the scene. If the fighter has a weapon, I will wait til PD arrives. If the fighter doesn't, I will rush to make sure the unconscious guy has a healthy pulse and no signs of internal or extreme outside damage. Then precede to take the next steps needed to revive.
Rooz

BxGJxY EMS Application

Postby BxGJxY » Sun May 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Name:Josh Biggie

Characters Date of birth:11/29/96

Your age:16

Steam name:BxGJxY

Discord name:BxGJxY#4962

In Game ID (Not phone number):13136

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123):B1G187

Why does your character want to join EMS? Looking to help others in the community

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! Yes I was EMS on 3 different Arma 3 and 2 servers.

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? Some

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? Depends on the day for schedule wise but hour wise 2 hours a day minimum

What is your character background story? A man that wanted to get away from his alcoholic family so he moved out of state in hopes of finding a new community to take care of

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police and get a statement of the man who was hit after giving them assistance.

Call in the police to question the man who knocked the other man unconscious and make sure the man doesn't leave.
BxGJxY

Previous

Return to EMS Application