Want to save lives?

Moderator: ChieF TroN

NEW EMS Application -Updated

Postby Miloooo_ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:14 am

EMS Application template

Name:

Characters Date of birth:

Your age:

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia?

Steam name:

Discord name:

In Game ID (Not phone number):

License plate (3 numbers 3 letters. Example ABC123):

Why does your character want to join EMS?

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain!

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses?
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked?
Do you use any recreational drugs?
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training?
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully?
Would you be able to pass random drug tests?
Do you consent to a background check?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below!

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work?

What is your character background story?

Some scenes used as example:

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?

------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
Last edited by Miloooo_ on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--==| Head Of EMS |==--
ID: 456
Miloooo_

Re: !!!NEW EMS Application -Updated

Postby jelly052 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:33 am

Name: Noah Frank

Characters Date of birth: 2/21/1997

Your age: 21

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? east coast of the unites states

Steam name: Apocalypse

Discord name: Apocalypse

In Game ID (Not phone number): 789-9656 i believe

Why does your character want to join EMS? He wants to aid his community after coming to the new town of los santos. When he arrived he has had no purpose mindlessly walking around doing mechanic work till he finds his calling. His friend was saved from an rdm by a medic and he found his calling! Also IRL i work at hospitals and i want to bring my knowledge to the RP scenes

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! He used to be part of the volunteer fire dept in vice city and is certified as an emt

Please answer all these questions with a yes or no truthfully! (In game information)
Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Nope
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? Nope
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? Hell no
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No sir
Do you use any recreational drugs? Nope I'm not about that thug life but a medic did give me cocaine for a spinal injury but i ditched it in the ocean lol no forreal tho
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? Yes sir
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? of course! I got nothing to hide
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Of course
Do you consent to a background check? Go ahead other than a wheelie verbal warning and a stop light violation im clean and clear

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? All day everyday!

What is your character background story? My character is a volunteer fire fighter from the crime ridden city of vice city after the thug one man army mafia of Tony blew his fire truck up with a flying fucking tank he decided it was time to go to a new city. Fucking cheaters! Now he is roaming the city trying to keep his nose clean and find his purpose in life.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? i stabilize his body. I put a c-collar on the patient then ask him where it hurts. If he complains he cant feel anything u run a pen over his foot asks him if he feels that. If not he i would put him on a back board and get him to the closest hospital. That is if he isnt okay then give him some pills and patch him up. if he is not responsive u check for vital signs if he has a pulse then get him into the ambulance via back board with c-colar and rush him to the nearest trauma center. IF no pulse cpr or defib and try to resuscitate. if you cannot revive him then he is DOA

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police to handle the other guy while i work on reviving the patient. keep them far away from eachother to avoid conflict if he does not leave when you arrive. Make sure the scene is safe for the patient is #1 priority!
jelly052

Re: NEW EMS Application -Updated

Postby koolty » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:38 pm

Name: Tyler Billy

Characters Date of birth: 03/13/2000

Your age: 15

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name: koolty

Discord name: koolty#6619

In Game ID (Not phone number): 8821

Why does your character want to join EMS? To be a part of the community and help it.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? Yes
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? no
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? NO
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? yes
Do you consent to a background check? Yes
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please explain below! I used to steal cars when I first joined and I needed it to make money for my job.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? Most days/hours

What is your character background story? He came from vice city to LS because vice city was a little to warm for me.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Revive the guy and call the police about the car.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Tell the guy who punched him to go and revive the dead one and tell the cops about the other fighter you told to go.
koolty

Postby Sero » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Name: Darren Kindleman

Characters Date of birth: 05/11/1995

Your age: 18

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America.

Steam name: Sero

Discord name: Sero'sthename

In Game ID (Not phone number): 8750

Why does your character want to join EMS? To help those who need medical attention and want to see the brighter side of the city. There is a lack of medical employees and by joining EMS I would be able to provide a better outlook for the city and give each individual the medical attention they require.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No.

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No.
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No.
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No.
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No.
Do you use any recreational drugs? No.
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No.
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes.
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes.
Do you consent to a background check? Yes.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? Everyday on weekdays after 4 for 1-4 hours. Weekends any time 1-6 hours.

What is your character background story? My character came from a small town and has recently finished his 4 years in university and has opened a business. He invest his time at his work to ensure his employees do not have any complaints and are taken cared of financially and physically. He also continues to learn as this is his interest.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Help the injured civilian, making sure he is alright and not in critical condition. While helping the individual ask for any information on the driver. After knowing the civilian is looked after and in good health, call the police and give the information about the driver provided by the injured man.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police to prevent the fight from getting any worse and quickly head towards the unconscious individual to make sure he/she is in good condition and not experiencing any internal or external injuries.
Last edited by Sero on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sero

Postby HaShyShU » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:47 am

Name: Rogaty Brodaty

Characters Date of birth: 26.01.1997

Your age: 21

Where do you live Europe

Steam name:Rogaty Brodaty Kozioł_H3Я3

Discord name:Brodaty

In Game ID (Not phone number):9083

Why does your character want to join EMS? He can see that there is too many casualties to care about and only few EMS

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? No
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes, Why should i lie.
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? Yes, I have nothing to hide.
Do you consent to a background check? Yes, Same as above.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? That depends on my real life work timesheet, but at least three hours a day on weekdays

What is your character background story? Simple guy trying to make his own in big city, alone - away from his Slavic family. Wanted to try American Dream, sadly he found only crime and hard truth.
Despite Rogaty often falls down, he is always geting up... W końcu to POLAK

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
I will take care of my own safety first, I isolate the scene of the accident, and I will take care of the injured.
There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do?
Just like above - own safety first... I would call police officer to take care of the other fighter so i won't get injured by him, then i would take care of unconscious man
HaShyShU

Postby Bruh » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:05 am

Name: JARNE STAAL

Characters Date of birth: 27.07/2001

Your age: 16 (17 in July)

Where do you live Europe

Steam name: Bruh

Discord name: Bruh in server, pizzamen outside of server.

In Game ID (Not phone number): 6148

Why does your character want to join EMS?
Because i would like to help people that need help.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain!
Not yet but i'm a fast learner.

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No
Do you use any recreational drugs? No
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes, why wouldn't i.
Do you consent to a background check? Yes, Same as above.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? That depends on my real life work timesheet, but at least three hours a day on weekdays
I can work everyday from 7PM to 9PM (In Europe)
What is your character background story?
i Try to make the best out of my life. Grew up in a small city, always have been social and friendly.

I try to be there as fast as i can and drive with precision so there won't be any crashes or conflicts, then i will secure the area and help the injured.
Obviously i would call the police, wait for them to arrive and then fix up the injured people if there are.
Bruh

Postby paulyd » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Name: Paul Dilla

Characters Date of birth: 11/27/1992

Your age: 25

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America

Steam name:PAULD1127

Discord name: paulyd#7191

In Game ID (Not phone number): 396WOI

Why does your character want to join EMS? I see a shortage of ems in the later hours so I feel i could put my time to better use by helping save lives.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No ems experience

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? no
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? no
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? no
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? no
Do you use any recreational drugs? no
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? Minimal
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? yes
Would you be able to pass random drug tests? yes
Do you consent to a background check? yes
Well i do not use any recreational drugs so i could pass that drug test, and as long as were just talking about the character i said yes to consent of background check!! :)
What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? Late shifts 10:00-12:00

What is your character background story? Moved from NC to the city a couple months back after getting a job offer from Los Santos Airlines. I got CPR training from the pilot school as a requirement for all airline officials, though i have never had to use it which is why i stated minimal experience.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police to report the incident and stay with the patient untill the area is safe.
paulyd

Postby dishonestghost5 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:55 am

please ignore
Last edited by dishonestghost5 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dishonestghost5

Re: NEW EMS Application

Postby Helu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am

IGNORE THIS
Last edited by Helu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Helu

Postby Sero » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Name: Darren Kindleman

Characters Date of birth: 05/11/1995

Your age: 18

Where do you live, North/South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia? North America.

Steam name: Sero

Discord name: Sero'sthename #7675

In Game ID (Not phone number): 8750

Why does your character want to join EMS? To help those who need medical attention and want to see the brighter side of the city. There is a lack of medical employees and by joining EMS I would be able to provide a better outlook for the city and give each individual the medical attention they require.

Have your character had any EMS experience prior to this? If so, please explain! No.

Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor? No.
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No.
Have you ever been charged with any drug-related offenses? No.
Have you ever had your license suspended or provoked? No.
Do you use any recreational drugs? No.
Do you have any health + Safety + medical training? No.
Have you answered all of these questions truthfully? Yes.
Do you consent to a background check? Yes.

What days/hours are you (the character) available to work? Everyday on weekdays after 4 for 1-4 hours. Weekends any time 1-6 hours.

What is your character background story? My character came from a small town and has recently finished his 4 years in university and has opened a business. He invest his time at his work to ensure his employees do not have any complaints and are taken cared of financially and physically. He also continues to learn as this is his interest.

A biker has been hit by a car, he flew of his bike and the car drove off. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Help the injured civilian, making sure he is alright and not in critical condition. While helping the individual ask for any information on the driver. After knowing the civilian is looked after and in good health, call the police and give the information about the driver provided by the injured man.

There was a fight one guy is unconscious, the other fighter is still at the scene. You are an EMS and you arrive on the scene what are you going to do? Call the police to prevent the fight from getting any worse and quickly head towards the unconscious individual to make sure he/she is in good condition and not experiencing any internal or external injuries.
Sero

Next

Return to EMS Application