All Day Role Play

https://discord.gg/JMb2W3h

Banned without any knowledge of why or how.

Got a complaint about the server? Complaint about staff? RDM/VDM Complaint?

Banned without any knowledge of why or how.

Postby PaleFigure » Mon May 28, 2018 6:20 pm

You take my $500 and your super admin French spawns me 1 Trillion dollars I share it with the group not to be spent but for rp purposes I don't really understand who banned me if it was Taylor then seriously Tron you need to re think your staff decisions. You pretty much scammed me for my 500$ without even letting me speak with you and explain everything.
PaleFigure

Re: Banned without any knowledge of why or how.

Postby Capt Vic McMann » Tue May 29, 2018 4:30 pm

French is not a Super Admin. Never was.
Capt Vic McMann

Postby ChieF TroN » Tue May 29, 2018 4:59 pm

I scammed you?

Let's recap what happened here... I was told that someone was giving out money on the server. So, I investigated the situation and saw that many people had an obscene amount of money in either cash, in their bank or hidden in their car/house inventories. I banned about 20 people, not checking to see who any of them were because they all had illegal gained money.

After the bans were made, which by the way you never told me that French gave you the money prior to you getting banned. When I get the chance to check my messages you went off on some wild tangent. End up getting yourself banned by arguing with Taylor before I even have the chance to talk to you.

Once I finally got the chance to talk to you, you had already put in a claim with paypal without even giving me a chance to speak to you. After that you proceeded to say some very foul shit to me. Had you actually talked to me about the situation and been an adult about the whole thing, this whole situation would have been a lot different.

I did say to everyone that if they were banned for having excessive money, that they would get a chance to appeal it. Which you had no interest in it at that point since you were already planning on leaving for another server.

The reason why I never "scammed" you for the biggest reason is that, you got your club, you got your house, you got your cars and you got your money. Hell I even added a garage specifically for your gang, which I have not done for anyone else.

Not only that, but any money donated is just that, a donation. Yes, I do give perks for them, but I don't have to.

If you would have had some patience all of this could have been avoided. So please, do not accuse me of "taking your 500$" when I came thru on my end. And I never forced you to give me anything to begin with you did that on your own will.
ChieF TroN
Site Admin

Postby PaleFigure » Wed May 30, 2018 1:33 am

Well I don't care what happens anymore, French gave me the money I didn't report it because French literally told me he was a super admin and spawned it in so the fact that all of us are getting in trouble for what someone whos still active on your shit instead of banned too is pathetic.
PaleFigure

Return to Make A Complaint