All Day Role Play

https://discord.gg/JMb2W3h

Roleplay to FAILrp in 2.2 Seconds!

Got a complaint about the server? Complaint about staff? RDM/VDM Complaint?

Roleplay to FAILrp in 2.2 Seconds!

Postby Vizone » Sat May 26, 2018 5:04 pm

RolePlay to FAILrp in 2.2 seconds

This is a serious post, and deserves serious responses as this is a Serious RolePlay Server.

My name is Haetr Vizone. But that doesn't matter.
I was on my motorcycle this morning cruising around and came upon VIP garage 13 or better known as "Lester's", when there were 6 black vehicles pulling in and out of parking spaces eradicatly and I didn't want to get hit from their behavior. So I stopped and waited. The players (some of which I noticed were "Ghost" and there was another but I forget....anywho there were like 6 of them and they were all armed to the maximum for the server as they jumped out of their vehicles exclaiming that I must throw my hands up immediatly! I chose to drive off because I only had limited time and wanted to do a quick thing. I was shot off my bike in the back then shot several more times in the street. Without reason or agreement. My bike was DV'd and I was left to revive after being wasted. I told them through In game chat as I was being shot I was gonna come back and get my truck and at least exact some sort of revenge to my extent even in an RP manner.

I came back in my truck, they were at the same spot at Lesters. They ran up on me and tried to shoot me before I climbed in my truck, luckily I managed to get free and then I drove off. In my escape I ran had to run over one if their cars, that was my revenge at least.
I was then chased around and around, other players see the chase and hop in Discord to discover its just me sitting there by myself and they say, "hey! is that you in the green truck?". Yes, it is me and I am being pursued by the "High Rollers" in a FAILrp scenario. My truck eventually died and I crawled out only to be shouted at, "You pull a gun on me mother fucker and I'll shoot youre ass!" I said, "I do not even own a gun and you JUST killed me 5 minutes ago and robbed me." As I said that I was shot from 3 different directions from multiple "High Rollers". THey said take that bitch, thats what you get, blah blah....blah.

The other players in discord with me were witneses to this disaster as the High Rollers heard sirens and then and fled the scene obviously proud of their "Superiority". The other players had also experienced the same scenario. OCC Chat was me and the High rollers going back and fourth about FAIL rp and RP and they claim, "We Out Role Played You.". No, you gang raped me multiple times and left me NO option for discourse. I did not want to particpate in your silly "kidnapping for slaves" scenario, that's just ridiculius and an obvious RP ruining scenario, I got a life and I got shit to do. They took it out of RP and turned it into FAILRP and made me get out of character and drive a big ass truck around the city while being chased down by a couple of people who are clearly terrorizing the server.

I sincerely HOPE that the Admins are not OK with this. The police didn't even respond. I'm just blown away by this event; it's a game and I've been mad all day because of it. And that's FAILrp, not RolePlay.
Vizone

Re: Roleplay to FAILrp in 2.2 Seconds!

Postby BeaSTWiTHiN » Sat May 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Either they admit to failrp and even RDM, or if they are really feeling brave admit to the crime of Kidnapping with intent to traffic humans, and RP with some FIB agents in federal prison.

Because I'm pretty sure I've overheard that scenario from a few people, which I really don't think will pan out.

If you're that bored, go play GTA Online.
BeaSTWiTHiN

Postby BeaSTWiTHiN » Sat May 26, 2018 11:20 pm

BeaSTWiTHiN

Postby Capt Vic McMann » Tue May 29, 2018 4:35 pm

If all of what you said is true that is totally unacceptable. Multiple High Rollers were removed from the community for other reasons. When you have an issue like this immediately go to discord and post in the RDM/VDM complaint channel and an admin will respond right away for the most part. This is not allowed and is failRP and RDM at its finest if everything here is true. Plus the NLR where you don't remember anything needs to come in play when you die.
Capt Vic McMann

Postby Vizone » Tue May 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank you for Replying Vic. I was beginning to think that this server did not care about it's very specific instructions.
I apologize for not following NLR procedure, I had mentioned that I was forced out of RP from their immediate actions. I am sorry that I do not remember more of the names, Ghost just happens to stand out.
I do not know what high rollers you had removed, hopefully they are the ones that condone this type of childish behavior. Like I said, I got witnesses to the account, they hung out with me through all of it as it was at the time "the event on the server" as the "High Rollers" we're stalking Lestor's area and "FAILrp" on any player that entered the area.
Vizone

Return to Make A Complaint