All Day Role Play

https://discord.gg/JMb2W3h
Support Donations

Support ADRP Community and get rewarded!

Support the ADRP Community

Support ADRP Community and get rewarded!

Postby ChieF TroN » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:20 am

Thank you for showing interesting in donating towards the ADRP Community.

All donations go towards the server cost/maintenance/upgrades unless specified by the donor for other reasons.

There are some perks for certain levels of donations as well and they're as follows:

Donator Level 1
0-9.99$
This will get you donor status on the forums and discord.

Donator Level 2
10$
Gets you Donator level 1 perks, and access to the VIP garage in game.

Donator Level 3

50$
Gets you Donator level 2 perks, and you get to add a vehicle of your choice to the server for the VIP garage list. (Vehicles sometimes do no load so you may need a couple options.)

Donator Level 4 ( VIP Donator )
100$-500$
Gets you Donator level 3 perks, and you get to add a total of 3 cars (2 for VIP garage) and one personal vehicle only you have access to. Also, become one of the elite and showing off your fancy golden VIP tag on the forums and discord. Reserved Slot.

Donator Level 5 ( Lord and Savior Donator )
500$+
Gets you Donator level 4 perks, Total 10 cars for VIP garage, 5 personal vehicles, a house of your choosing ( As long as the custom house loads in properly ). 50mil in cash. Custom Job. Local Gang.

Money Booster Packs
1 mil - 5$
3 mil - 10$
10 mil - 25$
25 mil - 50$

Money booster pack donations do stack, but in order to get VIP garage access when only donating for Money Booster Packs you have to have a total of 50$ (Doesn't have to be all at once, but in total over time).

Donations can be made at:
https://streamlabs.com/chieftronz for paypal/credit card.
13LpN28A8XuqnG88EGbPpsJA1mNGHjQ5Gw for bitcoin.

** Please Note ** When making donations please state what they're for, who it is from (both discord and ingame name), your server id and contact me on discord so they can be handled as soon as possible.

** Please Also Note ** I have created a support portal for after you've made your donation. This was created to help myself keep better track of everyone's requests. Please go to https://www.adrpgta.com/support/ and complete a ticket for your donation. As of right now the email notifications do not work, so I will contact you on discord when the request has been completed.

*** Final Note *** I also do all this work manually, do not expect any money boosters, cars or houses to be added instantly. Keep in mind as well that it can take up to 1 month to have something created. Normally this process takes about 1 week on average, but will vary depending on volume of requests. Money Booster requests typically take 1-2 days to be fulfilled. However, if you follow the process of creating the ticket and messaging me on discord this typically improves the process speed especially if you already know what you want. Finally, all donations are just that, donations, and are non-refundable.

For any other coin type donations, please contact me directly to discuss options.

Thank you all for your generosity and contributing to make this community a better place.
ChieF TroN
Site Admin

Return to Donations